The link between lasers and dentistry goes back over twenty years to the mid-1990s when it was first conceived to use lasers in dental procedures. Over time, the service has evolved and is now finely-tuned for precision in a variety oral health care procedures, including the following:
– Laser dentistry is very effective for treating cavities and can be used to prepare teeth for dental fillings that need to be used.
– Teeth whitening treatments can implement lasers to activate gels placed in your mouth to eradicate deep stains and discolorations.
– Lasers can be implemented for minor oral health care treatments including the removal of canker sores and lesions.
– When root canal treatments are essential, lasers can be used to reshape the gums and clear away any contamination around the area before the treatment is applied.
– When screening for oral cancers, lasers can be used to remove a small amount of gum tissue for cancer biopsies to be done.
If you would like to schedule a laser screening for an oral health care treatment at Smile Oxford Valley Dental Associates or would like a comprehensive oral exam from Dr. Andrew Kang & David Cho and our team at our dentist office in Fairless Hill, Pennsylvania, please give us a call at 215-949-2929. Come in and become a success story with a whiter, brighter smile today.